View Larger Map
Ferry routes and schedules are available from: BC Ferries
- Tsawwassen (south of Vancouver) to Long Harbour on Salt Spring
- Tsawwassen (south of Vancouver) to Swartz Bay on Vancouver Island and transfer to the Swartz Bay to Fulford Harbour ferry to Salt Spring (ask for a ‘through fare’ when you purchase your ticket at Tsawwssen).
- Swartz Bay near Victoria to Fulford Harbour on Salt Spring
Victoria International Airport is a 10 minute drive from the Swartz Bay terminal.
From mid-Vancouver Island
- Crofton (south of Nanaimo) to Vesuvius on Salt Spring
- Black Ball ferry from Seattle to Victoria. This arrives to downtown Victoria so you will need to make your way to Swartz Bay and take the Fulford Harbour ferry (see above). It is about a 30 minute drive from downtown Victoria.
- Washington State ferry from Anacortes, WA to Sidney. Sidney is a 10 minute drive from the Swartz Bay ferry (see above)
Sea Plane Service
Sea plane services are available daily from downtown Vancouver and the Vancouver International Airport to Ganges Harbour. You can also fly from Seattle to Ganges with Kenmore Air during the summer.